Sunday, September 6, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
2. Drank alcohol
3. Cried when someone died.
4. Been drunk.
5. Had sex.
6. Been to a concert.
7. Gotten/given a handjob.
8. Gotten/given a blowjob.
9. Been verbally/sexually harassed.
10. Verbally/sexually harassed somebody.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 92!
11. Felt someone up and/or been felt up.
12. Laughed so hard something came out of your nose.
13. Cheated on a boyfriend/girlfrend before.
14. Been cheated on by a boyfriend/girlfriend.
15. Been to prom.
16. Cried at school.
17. Gotten lost in a WalMart or a department store.
18. Went streaking.
19. Given or received a lap dance.
20. Had someone of the opposite sex in your room.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 86
21. Had someone of the opposite sex sleep over.
22. Slept over at someone of the opposite sex's house.
23. Kissed a stranger.
24. Hugged a stranger.
25. Went scuba diving.
26. Driven a car.
27. Gotten an x-ray.
28. Hit by a car.
29. Had a party
30. Done serious drugs.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 81
31. Played strip poker/darts.
32. Got paid to strip for someone.
33. Run away from home.
34. Broken a bone.
35. Eaten sushi.
36. Bought porn.
37. Watched porn.
38. Made porn.
39. Had a crush on someone of the same sex.
40. Been in love.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 75.
41. Frenched kissed.
42. Laughed so hard you cried.
43. Cried yourself to sleep.
44. Laughed yourself to sleep
45. Stabbed yourself.
46. Shot a gun
47. Trash talked someone and then acted like their best friend the next day.
48. Been online for 9 consecutive hours.
49. Watched TV for 9 consecutive hours.
50. Watched an animal die.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 72
51. Watched a person die.
52. Kissed and/or messed around somewhere with at least 1 person present.
53. Pranked somebody
54. Put somebody in the hospital.
55. Snuck into someone's room and/or your own room after being out.
56. Kissed somebody of the same sex.
57. Dressed punk.
58. Dressed goth.
59. Dressed preppy.
60. Been to a motocross race.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 69
61. Avoided somebody.
62. Been stalked.
63. Stalked someone.
64. Met a celebrity.
65. Played an instrument.
66. Ridden a horse.
67. Cut yourself.
68. Bungee jumped.
69. Ding dong ditched somebody.
70. Been to a wild party.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 64
71. Got caught stealing something.
72. Kicked/punched a guy in the balls.
73. Stolen a boyfriend/girlfriend from a friend.
74. Gone out with your friend's crush.
75. Got arrested.
76. Been pregnant.
78. Been to another country.
79. Started your house on fire.
80. Had an encounter with a ghost.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 61
81. Donated your hair to cancer patients.
82. Been asked out by someone that you never thought you'd be asked out by.
83. Cried over a member of the opposite sex.
84. Had a boyfriend/girlfriend for over or 3 months.
85. Sat on your butt all day.
86. Ate a whole carton of ice cream all by yourself.
87. Had a job.
88. Gotten cut from a sports team.
89. Been called a whore.
90. Danced like a whore.
MY PERCENTAGE SO FAR: 58.
91. Been mistaken for a celebrity.
92. Been in a car accident.
93. Been told you have beautiful eyes.
94. Been told you have beautiful hair.
95. Raped somebody.
96. Danced in the rain.
97. Been rejected.
98. Walked out of a restaurant without paying.
99. Punched someone/slapped someone in the face.
100. Been raped
MY PERCENTAGE: 55
ahahaha walang connection amp
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Hahaha! New dubbers. Anyway, if ever, this would be the first time I'll watch DBZ in Japanese.
Might as well watch the previous FMA.
Yay! Welcome back!
And might as well watch these OVAs...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Popular Korean TV drama “Full House” which swiped Asia back in 2004, casting Song Hye Kyo and Rain, will be getting a sequel. However this time round, aside from Korean actors, overseas actors will also be participating in this sequel, said the production company.
The representative from the production company of “Full House” expressed on the 19th: “Apart from Korean stars, we are also in discussions on whether to invite popular Asian stars outside South Korea to play the leading role in the drama. Currently, we have received requests from companies in Taiwan and Thailand for collaboration in this upcoming production. This sequel has garnered the attention of overseas companies since the pre-production stage and we won’t insist the leading roles to be played by Korean stars as well.”
He continued: “Since the original drama has enjoyed a wide fanbase across Asia, we are also exploring the possibility of inviting Hong Kong or Japanese stars to act in the drama. If realized, the sequel will have a much stronger cast than original series.”
Planned for 20 episodes, the team is now at the stage of completing the scripts for the sequel.
cool! sequel of full house! song hye kyo xD