Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mangaholix Magazine Launch

Woot! It was my first time attending a Manga/Anime event. Actually, I will not be able to attend this crowded event if my parents did not change their mind haha.


My favorite part of the event is the cosplay part. There were so many cosplayers but only few caught my attention. And my favorite group of cosplayer is of course the group from death note. Light, Misamisa and L.


An image from my Digicam. Its Me and a Person cosplaying as L. Kawaii...
They made it to the finals but I don't know if they won since when they are about to announce the winners I was called by my parents because we have to go. But still I enjoyed the Mangholix Magazine Launch. I am hoping that once I started studying in Manila I can attend more events like this.

No comments: