Tuesday, September 25, 2007

den den den dent...

Around 3am today, natapos namin yung sinister quest in perfect world and i was so sabaw that time that's why i decided to sleep because i have to wake up before 7 for the UElympics.
Around 4:30 my phone alarmed, pinatay ko then slept for like 30 minutes kasi lagi akong ganun. When I woke up, I thought 5:30-6:00 AM pa lang so i checked my phone for the time and damn! its already 7:27am! Eh, I have to be in UE before 7:30 because that is the departure time papuntang Caloocan its ok sana if i know how to go there. Eh di i drank 1 glass of water and had a very quick bath XD pagbaba ako 7:40 na and sakto my blockmates were wakling papuntang LRT.
We decided to use jeepney, hassle-free it will bring us directly to UE Caloocan.
After the UElympics agains other colleges of UE Manila and Caloocan.
We decided to go home na through jeepney. At yan andito na ako pagod na pagod even though i wa not able to participate in any of the parlor games.


*note: sold out admu vs dlsu T_T

No comments: