Tuesday, November 6, 2007

random thoughts

right now im with my cousin in a cafe we're trying to upload our pictures. i don't want to use my computer as a medium for uploading (lol) because of sabawness.
i have some assignments for the following days XD
i'm trying to save up for my luho.

what happened to me for the last few days:
sunday-

before we went back to manila we had a stop over at Isdaan and then went to MoA to buy some school supplies
monday-
no prof
tuesday-
my first impression on my chem teacher is mabait pero trish told me she's strict oh i miss ms. jomadiao
wendesday-
my weird disease is vanshing (another lol) maybe im just allergic to beer which means. no beer for me!!! huhuhu
lol a while ago in my filipino subject one of my classmate talked to our prof in english i think she got mad while my classmate was passing his paper she kept staring on him and on his seatmates XD but she told us nagpapaulan ako ng uno and i said sana maambunan ako (yet another lol)

No comments: