Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dreams Do Come True

*giggles*
I woke up 5am because of my alarm, i turned it off and went back to sleep. I never expected that i will be entering the dream world that time. The images were vivid. It was Genesis I saw him together with his blockmates on a resort. I approached them and suddenly he grabbed (?) one of his companions and introduced her to me. Wah! It was my crush Mary. And then after shooking our hands I woke up! Then, after the freshmen orientation of my school we went to McDo to eat lunch and their I again met Genesis together with his friends and he introduced us, Adianne and I, to Mary. Well that made my day. Because of those happenings I forgot that it was my friend's, Adianne, birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIANNE!!!!

1 comment:

Rain Mistress said...

literal meaning of the word xD