Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Series of Unfortunate Chicosci-ness
After classes, my cousin texted me if I want to come with them and watch the concert of Chicosci at Music One in Greenbelt. Since its free and its free-day(friday) I accepted her invitation. Kakang, Ate Mona, Kuya Kit and I met at Gateway and used the MRT to reach the destination.
The concert was 5pm - 7pm and we came there late 6pm. When we arrived at the concert place what we saw was the last part of the show, autograph signing.
Well although we hadn't watch the concert, I had fun gala-in(?) with the three UPians. haha! And oh! We got a free cd of Chicosci.
When we went home we were waiting for the MRT, my cousin asked me if I could show them the pictures that I took. Suddenly we heard a voice.
MRT SPEAKER: Sa mga pasahero sa North Bound, bawal pong kumuha ng picture habang nasa station.
Well I wasn't sure if he was referring to us. Haha!!
leeg ni Miggy