Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie


Together with my cousins, Paola and Karla, we went to the movie house last July 14, 2007 to watch the most awaited movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. As a reader, I went to watch the movie not just to enjoy but to compare the storyline of the book and the movie.

The effects of the movie were stupendous. Different colors were flying in the air, witches and wizards using brooms to fly and spell cast causing streams of colors to pop out from their wands. Effects to me will be rated as nine out of ten.

The casting was a bit incomplete so if I were to rate the casting, seven out of ten.

The storyline was a bit disappointing because there were some minor interesting parts that they omitted. I didn’t see Sturgis Podmore, Hermione and Ron as prefects and other scenes. There were also addition of scenes that made the movie interesting but still it’s disappointing for me as a reader of the book. Six out of ten.

But as a whole I like the movie though Daniel was not a great kisser. Haha! The movie, to me, is eight out of ten.

2 comments:

Rain Mistress said...

meh x.o im'ma wait for the DVD... no moolah for movie house T^T me wan HP5 huhu.. wan see sirius die ;_; (hidoi yo na~ >.<)

legolasidkarlo said...

actually i didn't know (or maybe i forgot) that sirius died because of the avada spell and i didnt know that the mirror thing in the movie is the silhouette that is being talked about in the book